Join us for a conversation about health science in the Sacramento community. Scientists share their research and perspectives, while addressing your questions.
Co- Hosted by Powerhouse Science Center and the Research and Education Community Advisory Board in collaboration with UC Davis Health Center for Reducing Health Disparities, and UC Davis Clinical and Translational Science Center
Community Conversations are currently held at OLD SOUL @ FORTY ACRES 3434 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95817 on the fourth Thursday of every other month.
- November 29th: TBA
- September 27th: TBA
- July 26th: “Restoring Baby Belly Microbiome” (Eventbrite)
- May 24th: “Impact of Climate Change in the Sacramento Area” (Eventbrite)
- March 22nd: “Women’s Health Disparities” (Eventbrite)
- January 25th: “Recovery After a Heart Attack” with Dr. Javier Lopez (Flyer | Facebook Event)
- November 30th:
- September 28th: “Osteoarthritis – What is it? Can we prevent it?” with Professor Dominik Haudenschild (Flyer | Facebook Event)
- May 25th:
- March 23rd: “Environmental Justice Tools and Sacramento Air Quality” (CapSciComm Preview)
- January 26th: “Zika Virus and Other Public Health Crises” (CapSciComm Preview)
- June 13th: “Sugar: Is It Really a Villain?” (CapSciComm Preview)